From the UU Pandemic Response Team:
We hope you all had an enjoyable and safe summer!
Now that we have had a few successful outdoor services, we are ready to move inside the building for our annual beloved water service in gathering.
In order to continue to stay safe and prevent spread of COVID, we are asking all participants to please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Upon your arrival, please check in at the Welcome desk at the entrance to the UU Center to complete your Health and Safety pledge using the QR code (paper copies of the pledge will also be available)
2. Regardless of vaccination status, ALL participants must wear masks/ acceptable face coverings at all times while inside the UU Center building
3. Within the sanctuary, we will be asking participants to sit 6 apart. Household contacts may sit close together
4. In order to limit droplet spread, congregants will be asked to hum along with the hymns
5. There will be no formal coffee hour
6. After the service, we will encourage participants to exit out the East doors leading on to the deck (those with mobility needs may exit through the usual “front” / West facing doors.
7. We encourage everyone to continue conversations outside; however, due to New Jersey still being in the “High risk” range for COVID transmission, we are still asking everyone to continue to keep your masks on if you are engaging in outdoor conversations.
Melissa Hutchison, Pandemic Response Team