Sunday, October 2, 2016
Putting Our Best Foot Forward: why we take positions on matter of social import
Rev. John Marsh
Taking stands on social issues can divide us against ourselves, can seem to run against what we say about the importance of the individual conscience, can seem like people are playing at being holier than thou rather than promoting effective social change. Here’s why we need to do it anyway.
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 | Black Lives Matter AC: Dismantling White Privilege
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 | Vigil for Orlando Victims garners Press coverage
- 2016 Annual Native Plant Sale & Swap A BIG SUCCESS!!!
- Sunday, October 2, 2016 | Putting Our Best Foot Forward: why we take positions on matter of social import | Rev. John Marsh
- Sunday, October 9, 2016 | Days of Awe | Rev. John Marsh
- Sunday, October 16, 2016 | Let’s Be Perfect! Utopian Visions, Part I | Rev. John Marsh
- Sunday, October 23, 2016 | The Long Loneliness and the Harsh and Dreadful Love | Lay speaker James Gentile
- Sunday, October 30, 2016 | What did we Learn? Utopian Visions, Part II | Rev. John Marsh