Meet the Board of Trustees
Board of Trustees
Our congregation is run by a seven-member Board of Trustees. They are charged with the duty of keeping the church solvent, hiring staff, dealing with “business things,” and guiding our direction.
Board members are elected by the congregation at our Annual Meeting in May/June, and serve one or two-year terms. There is a President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, and three members at large.
Unitarian Universalist congregations are free to run themselves as they see fit, and although they receive their charter from the national body (the Unitarian Universalist Association headquartered in Boston, Mass.), we govern ourselves.
Current Board – 2019-2020
- Melissa Hutchison, President (2020)
- Betsy Erbaugh, Vice President (2020)
- Karen York, Treasurer (2020)
- Angela Wexler, Secretary (2021)
- Kit Marlowe, At-Large (2021)
- Martin Quish, At-Large (2020)
- Geoff Stuart, At-Large (2021)
year given is end of term, e.g. (2020) means through 6/30/2020