The Opioid Crisis: What You Should Know
Thursday, February 22, 2018
7 pm at the UU Center
Sponsored by League of Women Voters – Atlantic County
Q & A WILL FOLLOW PRESENTATIONS.
Eric Scheffler, Atlantic County Sheriff
- Education support professional at Mainland Regional High School, working with at-risk youth as well as intellectually developmentally-disabled students.
- Volunteer and a founding member of Mainland’s “One Life Committee,” tackling heroin and opioid addiction issues in our schools.
Alan Oberman, MSW (Master of Social Work), LCADC (Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor)
- CEO of the John Brooks Recovery Center.
- Member of the NJ Professional Advisory Committee.
- Chairperson of the Integrated Health Advisory Panel for the NJ Department of Health.
- Member of the Addiction Committee of the National Council of Behavioral Health Care.
- Former Co-Chair of the NJ Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies.